Spring of 2013
Fall of 2012
- Labeling Trees on Campus with Grounds Department – December 14th
- Volunteer Appreciation Event – December 7th
- APCCA Mural Trip – November 26th
Volunteers painted two murals, one of fruits and the other of vegetables, with the children at the APCCA after school program.
- Creating the Herb Spiral – Started on November 15th and finished on November 23rd
- Second Weaver’s Way Field Trip – October 27th (11:00 am – 2:00 pm)
Volunteers worked in the garden and got a tour
- First Weaver’s Way Field Trip – October 6th
The students received a tour of the garden. There was a pie eating contest!
Spring of 2012
- WE NEED VOLUNTEERS to water plants in the greenhouse over winter break, Dec. 16-Jan.16
Fall of 2011
- December 10, 2011 – GARDEN WORK DAY
Join us Friday, Dec. 9th for the last work day of the season! We will be making some big changes, and need your help!In response to the feedback given through our garden survey, the garden committee has decided to re-design the garden and make it more production-oriented. This way we can maximize what we provide to Haffner Dining Hall, and to you! Please stop by to lend a hand in remaking the beds, and to hear more about our latest plans! We will probably be out for a few hours, so don’t worry if you can’t make it in the morning.